TCCoA Forums banner

3.73 delayed shift?

815 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  MercCat_XR7 
#1 ·
I've noticed that after i installed my 3.73 frpp pumpkin kit, when i am just driving at around 25 or 30 or whatever, when i am at WOT and my car starts to go good. the i'll bounce off the rev limiter one or two times.... is there somthing i can do so that i don't bounce the limiter a couple of times before i shift? will a ford chip help this or is there somthin else that i need to do. sorry guys i apoligize, i don't have time to search the threads for this question i'm just heading off to work so if its already been discussed then just give me a link or somthin. thanks.
MercCat_XR7

#4 ·
Hey Justin, what chip was that recommendation for by the way. just wonderin what would be the best chip to get.
MercCat_XR7

#6 ·
Alright, I've heard a lot of good things about the dennis chip, but havn't really heard too much of the apten chip. is there very much difference in price or options. if i remember right the chip that denni shad now was a lil more pricey but it had 2 or 3 different cards that you could set your car for. not sure if i would need thsat many. maybe one for premium gas and one for regular if that. sorry but i'm not real knowlegeable on the chips..... Oh and thanks for all the help guys.
MercCat_XR7

#8 ·
hahaha, love the comparison. Thanks for the help.
MercCat_XR7

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.