TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My brother sold his car and needs to get this out of my garage. its an iron diff with 11k miles on it. Pretty much all highway miles. 375 shipped. Paypal fees extra.

·
Registered
518 Posts
might want to clarify open or trac loc

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Traction lock. Sorry about that.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Pics?

I am interested - can you post pics? There is nothing wrong with it right i.e. clutches? It was just pulled when car was parted out? Or why was it pulled?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am interested - can you post pics? There is nothing wrong with it right i.e. clutches? It was just pulled when car was parted out? Or why was it pulled?
The trac lock still works great. Spins both tires. My brother and I pulled it out to return the car to stock. Old ladies don't pay more for aftermarket parts.

I will post pics tonight.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
pics

Here are the pictures. I spun the gears all the way around and saw no broken/chipped teeth or irregular wear patterns. Everything is good to go.

Not sure why the pictures arent working. Shoot me your email address so I can send them your way.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Your PM box is full.

My e-mail addy is [email protected]

How much are paypal fees anyways? Please PM your paypal address with the pictures.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
sent you an email and cleared out my pm box

·
Registered
563 Posts
Sent paypal.

·
Registered
563 Posts
Please let me know when you can ship it out.

Thanks

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
sent yesterday by fed ex. I sent you an email with the specifics. Thanks and enjoy the gears.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts