TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
With the phone yes, I'll have to have my girl do a video around me or something... with my camera its not as bad it picks up the notes better, the rom I'm using on my galaxy isn't the best...

·
Registered
483 Posts
Those sound horrible!! sorry

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
I like the color of your car it sounds rough as hell though it needs some muffs at the end to take out the roughness. I like though in a way because its not what your expecting it to sound like before you start it up.

·
Registered
407 Posts
High res video. [[
im'a straight pipe kinda guy,real lopie sounding which is very cool,could mabye use an X pipe,or a high flow resonator? I always considered a cherry bomb extreme for a resonator..:confused:.either way,its a good sounding 3.8:D

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im'a straight pipe kinda guy,real lopie sounding which is very cool,could mabye use an X pipe,or a high flow resonator? I always considered a cherry bomb extreme for a resonator..:confused:.either way,its a good sounding 3.8:D
Ill give it a go.. i didn't like the sound of cherry bombs.... but on the other note. i had GT/SC mustang mufflers. they didn't sound bad still had the open note. but muffled the raspy. but i sold them, im going to try some flowmasters at some point

1 - 8 of 8 Posts