TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 95 SC and I took it to Ford a few weeks ago to get the Check Engine Light to go off and have it idle right again.....turns out I had a blown Computer.
Anyway Ford says that the exhaust system I have won't pass smog here in California because it only has two Cats and my car is supposed to have 3! I got the High Flow Cat-Back Exhaust System from the SuperCoupePerformance.com. Am I supposed to have a third Cat? Am I screwed? I only have two on my car right now. What should I do? Would my car pass smog with only two if the tech guy doesn't look under the car? Help!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It might come down to me getting your Cat "BlackTbird96", If my car won't pass smog....I'll need another one!
And Yes Jason, I do have a 5 speed M5R2....I don't like the way it shifts most of the time, so I'm trying to do research on how to put the new Mustang Cobra's T-56 Six speed Tranny in it. I hope my car will pass smog without the Third Cat.....thanks for your help.

David.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.