TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good morning folks,

I have 3 sets of SC ground effects, 1 early model and 2 late model complete including brackets and plastic clips, will probably need paint. 2 black and 1 ruby red.

$100 a set shipped in US

RJ

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Do you have an extra set of the plastic end pieces for the door effects? I need those end pieces that have studs on them.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you have an extra set of the plastic end pieces for the door effects? I need those end pieces that have studs on them.
I see you signature shows LX are you talking about on the LX door panels or an SC Lowers??

RJ

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I have SC ground effects and rear bumper installed already, but I used 2-sided tape to hold the door pieces on. Would like to bolt them on instead so I just need the plastic end pieces with studs (2 per door).

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have SC ground effects and rear bumper installed already, but I used 2-sided tape to hold the door pieces on. Would like to bolt them on instead so I just need the plastic end pieces with studs (2 per door).
Let me see what we have, these three sets are complete and I really don't want to cannibalize them.. We've got several other cars let me see how the lowers look on them..

RJ

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
OK cool, thanks.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
OK thanks.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts