TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think that would be over kill. I always thought bigger was better but I dont want the oil to be like mayple syrup. I saw a 34k GVW cooler before. I have a 2600 stall TC and it gets the tranny hot very quick. I can feel the heat when I rest my lag against the carpet where the tranny passes through. I've had the TC for over a year and the cooler is way over due.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
o·ver·kill n.
1. Destructive nuclear capacity exceeding the amount needed to destroy an enemy.
2. Excessive killing.
3. An excess of what is necessary or appropriate for a particular end: “government overkill in dealing with dissent” (Jesse Unruh).

ha! there is no such thing as overkill :D ...just got to find a good place to mount it

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
I personally went with a 24000 GVW because it came with hardware and everything for $50. If you get bigger it usually doesnt come with any hardware, hoses, or whatever. You already would need more hose just getting the 24000 because it comes with enough for one line.

·
Geek w/Gearhead Complex
2,299 Posts
I would but one of the sizes I'm not 100% on. It's 3/8ths or 1/4th for the pipe ...but I want to check first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts