1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Cougar Pilot
3,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
65 Posts
how doe s plastic support a fricking 5000lb car that high off the ground, and only someone who wasted third time making thoes wheel would decide not to put bigger brakes on and on top of that not even painting the caliper or useing cross driller or slotted rottors on a car that is supposed to be all for looks... retarted!!!

·
Registered
600 Posts
Ok so he has a box caprice with a $10k paintjob, $30k clear rims only on one side and I'm willing to bet he still lives at home with his momma.

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Ok so he has a box caprice with a $10k paintjob, $30k clear rims only on one side and I'm willing to bet he still lives at home with his momma.
im gonna have to say he deals in cafe blanco somewhere near SW 79th Street in the county dade and has wrought iron bars on his windows.

·
Who is John Galt?
6,476 Posts
how doe s plastic support a fricking 5000lb car that high off the ground
You should see some of the high strength polymers on the market right now.

I also love the stock brakes . . . whadaya think, 70 (if it goes that fast) to 0 in 1/4 of a mile or 1/2? Gotta love those cars that you need a JATO shoved up your @$$ to get up into the driver's seat.

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
ha u guys see the burnout video?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
And you thought keeping your chrome 20's spotless was a PITA... there's really nothing else to say that hasn't already been said.

·
Registered
917 Posts
i love four inch brakes that are probably as old as the whole car... i wonder how much oil that piece leaks....

·
Premium Member
2,725 Posts
Anyone dumb enough to put those 'things' on their car (to the tune of $30k) without addressing the brakes deserves to run through a puddle of lacquer thinner!

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Ok, I'll say it. IF they were 16's or 17's I think they'd be kinda neat. As has been stated there are some VERY strong polymers on the market now. And it'd keep your brakes nice and clean. :D And would also show them off. Of course, 30" ANYTHING looks stupid on a Caprice.

Edit: What do you suppose that burnout cost on 30" Low profile tires?

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
I'd be alot more impressed with these donks if the wheels actually fit into enlarged wheel wells. Like a properly done good ol' boy 4x4 conversion. :D

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
ha u guys see the burnout video?
No, but I saw the brake job video. In my mind there's a difference. :)

So whens he gonna spend another 30 large to put clears on the passenger side? lmao

And while he's at it how about spending several hundred more to upgrade those rear drum brakes, nevermind the puny stock disks up front. :bangwall:

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
Anyone dumb enough to put those 'things' on their car (to the tune of $30k) without addressing the brakes deserves to run through a puddle of lacquer thinner!
i bet you he smokes "dat ****".

1 - 20 of 36 Posts