TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw that site before not much that I don't already know about my car. I did send them an email I'll see if they have any addl info. Mike

·
Super Moderator
16,821 Posts
There used to be a 30th registry site that I seem to recall having production numbers confirming performance white being the rarest but like many MN12 specific sites it seems to be gone.

On a side note, it's interesting that aerocats seemed to be split from coolcats to differentiate the MN12s and Foxes. Personally I always considered the Fox cars to fit that "aero" tag moreso than the MN12 since they were the ones that pioneered it.

·
Premium Member
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a side note, it's interesting that aerocats seemed to be split from coolcats to differentiate the MN12s and Foxes. Personally I always considered the Fox cars to fit that "aero" tag moreso than the MN12 since they were the ones that pioneered it.[/QUOTE]

Me to, long live wild Bill from Dawsonville:headbang: I had an 85 & 87 TC 15/20 years ago. 5spd Long rod engine in the 87. I loved the look of those cars, I like it better than the newer ones.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts