TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6,223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
our chicago tbird club had our annual 'auction' meeting tonight and one of the things up for auction was a 35th SC Anniversary calendar from 1990. was wondering how rare this thing is, i picked it up for cheep and im not all that worried about its true value (but if anyone has any idea of what they have been sold for id be interested) cause its going to be hung up next to the poster that i have thats identical to the cover as seen i the pic below. i know the poster has been on ebay for $50+

also got a 1990 and 1994 dealer brochure for a buck each. and a promo poster for the 2002 tbird, its about 8"tall 24"wide shows the yellow tbird in the center and behind it are two US AF 'thunderbird' fighter jets. its cool for a dollar.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Id guess it would be pretty rare by now. Most people who had one probably tossed it after the year. Might be worth something to a collector though. Ive always wondered about the 30th anni Mustang one I have. Its one of those metal ones, I found it in Grand Forks a few years ago for $5.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts