TCCoA Forums banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
1994 Cougar XR7 DOHC/5-Speed
21,978 Posts
Best I got, however I don't know if its got traces or components on the back side of the board too

·
Premium Member
5,851 Posts
Anybody know how many pulses there are per revolution?
8,000 per mile; should be able to work backwards from there.

How many tire revolutions per mile * rear ratio * tailshaft gear tooth count / teeth on speedo drive that's accurate. :)

RwP

·
Registered
30 Posts
Want to make sure this is the right guy here: SGI-100BT Got my new (much better paying) job since i last posted in this thread, really looking forward to possibly stuffing a 3650 in the bird this winter. Got the clutch pedal mounted in the thing and dash 90% back in. Which brings me to my next question, what to do for the computer? Im sure this is covered in other threads that im off to lookup right now, i just like to centralize info. Should probably just start a thread of my own, will probably do that too, so i can find out what clutch you guys like, and try to remember what shifter was suggested to use.

·
Premium Member
535 Posts
Yes you should start a thread in the builds section. For the computer you will need a full tune. I can't help with the speed sensor issue I went old school and used a T45, the sensor plugged in and worked with my swap.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts