TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Ford Racing make 4.10 units for our cars? If not, does anyone? I'd rather go with the 4.10's than the 3.73's, I don't do much highway driving anyways.

·
8,239 Posts
Ford Racing makes a 4.10 Ring and Pinion set.

They do not sell a 4.10 pumpkin for our cars, only the 3.73 pumpkin.

JH

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
It is a trac loc and it lists in the catalog for $700 or $750 I think but if you get it through Dan Newman you can get it chepaer but I don't know how much.

To the other guy. 4.10's rock :) Thats what I am running, great in town and just fine on the highway. I put them in last spring and put 15,000 miles on them last summer.

·
Slacks 12 months a year, TCCoAAC Member
2,530 Posts
IMO 4:10s are to much for the 16 valve on the highway, well if you do alot of highway driving.I had them in my 32 valve and they were great but the 16 valve sucked.I would go with 3:73s if you do any kind of highway driving.
Like I said, just my opinion,
Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
True, his opinion probably counts more than mine on this topic

<----------------------------

·
8,239 Posts
I have 3.73 frpp units available. I think I am down to 3 or 4 units left.

The price is 600 including shipping to the US (continental)

There is a thread about it in forsale forum if you need more details.

Thanks,
JH

·
Registered
287 Posts
I disagree on the 3:73 versus the 4:10s...Depends on what you want to do and the size of the rear tire. I run 18's in the summer and that equates to a 3:55 rear end with my 3:73s. If I ran a 4:10 rear...things would feel more like 3:73s...not to mention I cut 3/10s when I went from running on my 18s to running on my 15s. But honestly it is all up to you and what you want.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts