TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i need help i have a 94 thunderbird with a 4.6 well its blown due to dumb ****s that work at victory lane on telagraph rd in monroe but any way i need parts for the 4.6 ta get it up an goin agan hp cams what ever ya got an cheap thanks

·
Registered
2,176 Posts
what exactly do you need? I have npi heads pi cams but there not in the head's and also npi intake. Let me know what you need.

·
Registered
2,565 Posts
Just saw this thread today. If you still need it, I have a complete '94 4.6 engine with just over 80K on the clock. The whole thing is yours for $300

·
Registered
196 Posts
really will that fit in a 93 3.8? or do i have to rewire some stuff or get the harrness?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well so far i got the new engine and took the old one out got the valve covers off an about 6 roller rockers are poped off but thats all ive seen so far but i'll keep u up to date

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the bird will rise agan

hey guys i need help i have a 94 thunderbird with a 4.6 well its blown due to dumb ****s that work at victory lane on telagraph rd in monroe but any way i need parts for the 4.6 ta get it up an goin agan hp cams what ever ya got an cheap thanks
well i still dont have it up an goin yet but i have a 350ci roller moter i bought from a friend that im thinkin about dropin in with a auto700r thats if dont loose the car now the town ship is on my grandma about the car now i have till this weekend to move it or loose it :( :mad:

·
Registered
6,195 Posts
If the township is having a problem with it, just move it to the back or something. I had to drop my car off of jacks in order not to get a ticket. Also, throw a cover over it. it hides all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts