TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here it goes, I decided to liquidate my performance parts inventory, was going to build my 97 Thunderbird but plans have changed and it will stay stock. Here's what I got.

Fox lake stage 3 NPI heads with PI cams

SVO Intake manifold and Throttle body

Art Carr 4r70w transmission only used for a year no hard racing probably less than 10k miles, guy who I bought it from said he had them put in everything they could throw at, comes with mark VIII torque converter

Circle D stall Converter 3800 I believe brand new in box
Make offer

Ford blue top injectors with fuel rail and Vortech adjustable fuel regulator 60.00

Mac Long Tube headers modified by GM to fit our car's make offer....

SCT programer never used brand new, purchased from Robert P. 200.00 o.b.o

I may have more to ad latter, this is just a start, I prefer you pick it up I live in Shorewood Illinois.

Prices are negotiable and feel free to make any cash offer, you never know I may accept it. No trades....

I will have pics upon request, you can even text my private number to speed things up.

779-205-9359

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Here it goes, I decided to liquidate my performance parts inventory, was going to build my 97 Thunderbird but plans have changed and it will stay stock. Here's what I got.

Fox lake stage 3 NPI heads with PI cams

SVO Intake manifold and Throttle body

Art Carr 4r70w transmission only used for a year no hard racing probably less than 10k miles, guy who I bought it from said he had them put in everything they could throw at, comes with mark VIII torque converter

Circle D stall Converter 3800 I believe brand new in box
Make offer

Ford blue top injectors with fuel rail and Vortech adjustable fuel regulator 60.00

Mac Long Tube headers modified by GM to fit our car's make offer....

SCT programer never used brand new, purchased from Robert P. 200.00 o.b.o

I may have more to ad latter, this is just a start, I prefer you pick it up I live in Shorewood Illinois.

Prices are negotiable and feel free to make any cash offer, you never know I may accept it. No trades....

I will have pics upon request, you can even text my private number to speed things up.

779-279-9359
Got some pics of the headers? I might have to pick those up.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Is the transmission designed for racing, or street? Not familiar that version. Do you need the SCT to adjust shift points or anything with that tranny? I have a 11" 2800 stall converter from DirtyDog now....would this transmission pair well with that?

I'm in Yorkville, IL so not far from you at all!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will post pics of the headers tomorrow

The transmission was built to withstand 889 lb ft of torque, so I'd say it was built with racing in mind. It can also withstand street use just fine. As for the stall, you can use whichever you prefer, even the mark VIII converter has a stall in it as well, the converter you have should be fine to use with this. It is made for a 96-97 tcm though. So if you are running an older model it will be up to you to make changes.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I almost forgot, it is just like using your basic transmission except your kick down band stays engaged a lot longer and it will spin the tires in 1st and 2nd and chirp into 3rd. If you feel you want to adjust shift points it is up to you but not necessary to use this transmission.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
I just noticed the programmer too. May have to take that off your hands too. :)

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

You can view the headers through my facebook, couldn't get the pics to upload for some reason.

Looking to get 650.00 for them.

Let me know about the programmer, willing to deal,

As far as the Circle D converter Im unsure of its type, I can post pics, I bought it from a tccoa member, any way of telling? I will try to find our more

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
https://m.facebook.com/profile.php

You can view the headers through my facebook, couldn't get the pics to upload for some reason.

Looking to get 650.00 for them.

Let me know about the programmer, willing to deal,

As far as the Circle D converter Im unsure of its type, I can post pics, I bought it from a tccoa member, any way of telling? I will try to find our more
What's your name, when I click your link, it goes to my profile, lol. Or you could text me your pictures, I texted you yesterday.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sure, I think I put the wrong number, I had to edit it. The correct number is now posted.

I will try to repost pictures of as much as I can when I get home tonight.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Sure, I think I put the wrong number, I had to edit it. The correct number is now posted.

I will try to repost pictures of as much as I can when I get home tonight.
Well, I texted the corrected number and still no reply.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
You local only on the transmission?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I got a sale pending on the transmission, if it doesn't go through this weekend I will update either way. I will bundle the heads, injectors and SVO Intake for 600.00.

I could ship the big bulky items, but I'd be worried about the cost, if interested I can collaborate with anyone who is interested to see what the best method is and do some price figuring.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
what flexplate does that circle d bolt to? the mark8 mustang gt one?

1 - 20 of 54 Posts