TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have my old non pi heads from after the headswap.. Nobody has come thru with the money... only asked 50 for them.. So I was thinking of getting them ported and polished with 5 angle valve job.. Get some sick cams and put them on a new forged block next year... along with RR Intake or

Keep my PI heads, throw some VT Stage 2 cams and comp valve springs with kooks headers. Also keep my C&L Upper intake and 75mm TB.

I got about 1200 saved so far to spend on the bird so far now. What ya'll think ?? Which option would be best? btw i want mid 13's this summer

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
RR intake is abit much for a street car. the P-51 seems to be better fpr a daily driver.

I'd keep the heads, costs more to ship them than they are worth. I'd stick with the PIs for now, you need to get your combo together. After you have installed what you have and have it running good, then save up for the forged build.

·
Registered
268 Posts
If I remember correctly VT stage 2 will not fit in NPI heads. Keep your PI's and maybe get them ported with the VT's.

KrAzyT said:
Well I have my old non pi heads from after the headswap.. Nobody has come thru with the money... only asked 50 for them.. So I was thinking of getting them ported and polished with 5 angle valve job.. Get some sick cams and put them on a new forged block next year... along with RR Intake or

Keep my PI heads, throw some VT Stage 2 cams and comp valve springs with kooks headers. Also keep my C&L Upper intake and 75mm TB.

I got about 1200 saved so far to spend on the bird so far now. What ya'll think ?? Which option would be best? btw i want mid 13's this summer

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
They will fit, but not in the pre-96 castings. Only in the F5AE castings. The spring pockets are different as well as the springs. The springs should be changed also if installing those cams.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts