TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The PI motor/auto trans/harnesses/PCM in my car are about to be up for sale to make room for a new project.

65k PI 4.6 2v-Rebuilt when installed in car around 2009-2010. New intake gaskets, DPFE sensor, O2 sensors, alternator, sepentine, A/C compressor, and a few other sensors. will need a TPS and a PCV valve.
15k 4R70w from a 2003+ panther car, no mods, rebuilt by Seals Transmission in Beaumont, Texas when put in.
PCM with the very nice tune by Johnny Langton is included.

I need $1,000 out of this whole thing. will not ship unless you wanna pay for it. Willing to meet halfway if diesel is paid for.
Pick up is better, however.
Not taking out of the car until a buyer is set, because i dont want it wasting away if no one wants it.
Thanks!

·
Registered
966 Posts
Oh no! What are the plans for the bird?
He told us on Facebook that him and Kdanner are going to attempt to swap in a 5.0 & 6R80.

Looking forward to the build!

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
bumpity bump.
Yup, i plan on putting a 4v 5.0 motor and a 6R80 in the bird, but the first step is to sell the motor.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Somewhat pending sale.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
bumpity bump.
Yup, i plan on putting a 4v 5.0 motor and a 6R80 in the bird, but the first step is to sell the motor.
Dang I have been kicking around this idea too! Just have to find a totaled gt for the right price. Good luck With sale and keep us posted! Sounds like a great pi engine and trans.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Update, not willing to meet unless you are in texas, have no transportation. No, its not quite sold yet because the person interested in it just wants the motor and because I dont have it out of the car yet.

·
Is something burning?..
712 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts