1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
652 Posts
Looks promising. Who is goin to be the first one? Whose car was the test dummy?

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Looks promising. Who is goin to be the first one? Whose car was the test dummy?
no clue! haha if i were get a 4.6,and the kit is a low price...i'd buy it. i feel like their drag car was the test vehicle:confused:

·
Registered
652 Posts
Depends on what is "low" priced to you. I bet this kit doesnt go below $4,000. You can go with a big ass vortech and make about the same power for that price.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Depends on what is "low" priced to you. I bet this kit doesnt go below $4,000. You can go with a big ass vortech and make about the same power for that price.
good point,maybe a group buy could influence a reasonable price? Im worried about not having a second custom header to have even exhaust flow among the two manifolds...i dont know if that would affect the turbo,but hey thats just me:tongue::rolleyes: they have abunch of other cool stuff on their site for birds aswell...

·
Registered
652 Posts
good point,maybe a group buy could influence a reasonable price? Im worried about not having a second custom header to have even exhaust flow among the two manifolds...i dont know if that would affect the turbo,but hey thats just me:tongue::rolleyes: they have abunch of other cool stuff on their site for birds aswell...
You would be surprised of how well stock manifolds flow. i dont see why it would be a problem, but i really dont know. i guess i better hold on to my set of stock manifolds.

Wife tells me, if i get her a VW bettle(classic) i can go boost....just dont know which way to go...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You would be surprised of how well stock manifolds flow. i dont see why it would be a problem, but i really dont know. i guess i better hold on to my set of stock manifolds.

Wife tells me, if i get her a VW bettle(classic) i can go boost....just dont know which way to go...
twin charge it! turbo for 5-7,000 rpm's and the supercharger for everything below! :tongue:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I'm really happy that there's a turbo charger out for the MN12 and all but....uhhh....how do you do an oil change??? :confused:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I do like the location of the snail though. Complete sleeper status! And yea, the boxed aluminum tubing would be ruined without proper protection from bottoming out incidents.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
This company has GOT to be somebody from here or SCCoA. It looks like they do some pretty good custom work.

Tubular control arms for our cars:

Custom SC Intakes for v8 applications:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
I didn't notice any sway bar or strut bar applications on their website. That would definitely complete the suspension upgrades they offer.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Super Moderator
12,082 Posts
Threads merged.

twin charge it! turbo for 5-7,000 rpm's and the supercharger for everything below! :tongue:
What about 4 of them? :tongue:

... or may be I could Turbo charge my Supercharger ....

:zwall:

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
I like how they boxed up the engine K-member so that it blocks the nut on the back of the rack mounting bolt, lol "Yeah I'm fast, but I can't steer anymore either!" lol

The proper way to do this IMO, is to produce a completely new tubular K-member that will allow proper turbo placement. Those aluminum tubes will be gone in one scrape guaranteed.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Threads merged.

What about 4 of them? :tongue:

... or may be I could Turbo charge my Supercharger ....

:zwall:
like you car needs to get any quicker:tongue::D

·
Registered
652 Posts
i would really like to see some dyno numbers. does look to bad, i would reroute that piping to and from the turbo a little better.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts