TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone

i was just wondering if someone can help me i was wondering how hard it would be to do the swap i got a 95 bird and the motor has 158000 miles on it and it doesnt sound to pretty so i was wondering how hard it would be to do the swap and what wires have to be spliced.

:leftright

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
:zwthstpd: What he said. If you have a specific question, I'll gladly help you and there are others that have done it also. But do a search for DOHC swap or try a search in this section for posts by Teeps and me. There is a post within the last few days with some pictures by someone else. Another post that shows you some pictures of my header install on one.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
onebadtbird95 said:
ok thanks for the info guys but do u guys know were a good site is to find this information that i need:uppoint:

·
Registered
237 Posts
If you are looking for a step by step webpage on doing this you are not going to find one. If you need a step by step and can't come up with creative solutions on your own then this swap is not for you.

Do some searching on this board, there have been a few people who have done this and they have posted about the biggest hurdles they encountered.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont want a step by step just have a few questions like do i have to splice the old tranny harness with the dohc one will the motor fit the stock motor mounts and will it bolt right im questions like that if anybody has anything to add please help:zbash: :2huh:

·
Registered
2,314 Posts
Its questions like that you'll get answers to by searching. Right under the WFC7 thing at the top, 2nd button from the right.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts