TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4.6L Screamin' Demon Coil Packs
Open up your spark plug gaps to a whopping.065" when you install our Screamin' Demon Coil Packs. By producing a fatter spark, fuel is burned more efficiently and power is gained. No drop off in power as RPM's go up. Your spark plugs stay cleaner longer. The Screamin' Demon Coil Packs are easy to install, mounting in the original equipment location. They are completely epoxy filled for improved heat transfer and vibration resistant. The Screamin' Demons are too "hot" for stock plug wires. $97
NEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.6L LiveWire Premium Spark Plug Wire Set
After bolting on our Screamin' Demon Coil Packs, you'll need a set of "LiveWires" spark plug wires to deliver the hotter spark to your plugs. LiveWires are built with a space age heat resistant sleeving to provide protection from exhaust heat. The sleeving is heat treated glass braid and is non-flammable and non-corrosive to chemicals. Approximately 1/2" in diameter, LiveWires perform great and look awesome! The 4.6 LiveWires are custom fit, so no assembly is required. Each wire is numbered on each end for the correct cylinder. LiveWires do not produce electronic interference such as radio noise and computer interference, due to the spiral wound core. 4.6 LiveWires are available in blue, black, red, purple and yellow. $123
NEW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4.6L Billet Aluminum Wire Looms
Because the LiveWires will not fit the stock 4.6 wire separators, you'll need a professionally built set of looms. The billet aluminum wire looms are polished and they help avoid crossfire by neatly separating the LiveWires. $75
NEW

4.6L Firepower Ignition Kit
The 4.6 Firepower Ignition Kit consist of all three components listed above. They may be purchased separately for the price listed or order the entire kit and receive a 10% discount! $266
NEW

from supercoupe performance....would that kit be worth the $266? Just saw it and thought i'd ask :)

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
The price sounds alright. But I don't think that it would give you much of a gain. I know of people that have Superchargers, and they run there stock ignition.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Where did you see to buy those? I tried searching google, but only found something for the 5.0's.

·
Refrigerator Raider Hater
11,719 Posts
don't bother. when guys with n2o, or a blower or both still use the stock coils and wires, that should tell you you don't need anything "hotter".

·
Sheepish
4,085 Posts
Buy em if you want em I suppose, but don't expect big gains, if any. But I wouldn't blow $75 on their billet wire loom, if you get really cheap, you can always just get Ford Racing looms or make your own with Zip Ties.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts