TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The last thread was getting long so I am starting a new one. I have the following for sale:

Ram stock replacement 10.5", 88794, used 1k miles, took out becuase i thought i had a defective clutch but didn't-new $170 will sell for $135 you pay shipping($45)

upr triple hook clutch cable and quadrant-brand new-$75

mac underdrives(piggyback style, used)-$45 shipped.

91 supercoupe rims(missing two center caps)-$150 for the set would preffer not to ship bnut if I do you pay all costs

wilwood 1" master cylinder (WIL-260-3378)- i am keeping some of the parts but it has the small resovior to use with it so all you need is the correct fitting for the front( 1/8 NPT)- $60

howe slave cylinder pull type (HRE-829)- $40
97 gt fuel rail-$30

99 gt 19 lbs injectors(cleaned in ultrasonic bath)-make offers

96 and 03 upper plenum with IAC motor-make offers

99 gt pi intake plastic crossover-best offer

4.6L sohc head gaskets with TTY head bolts and dipstick tube(all new, just opened the box)-$85

95 instrument cluster(speedo does not work but all other gagues do)-$25

mark viii ecm-$35, free shipping

auto shifter(handle, base and cable)-$25

All prices are OBO as well shipping is not included in these prices, although in most cases shipping will be next to nothing anyway. I need these gone make offers. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Feel free to go to any modular engine website and order a kit for less then 85. Secondly if you are going to lowball somebody dont tell them to "email you directly". Third this is a new kit, so why should i sell it for any less then $30 under what most retailers do? Sorry I will not sell it to you for any price.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry I am not selling any EGR tubes at this time. If you are referring to the motor I have for sale that is going complete. But if you want a whole SOHC motor I will sell it for $150. Thanks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
added some supercoupe rims, and please make offers on this stuff. Also I have decided that I will part out the 95 motor I have. I will only sell complete untis of parts. For example if you need a piston you get all 8 and rings. Let me knwo what you need. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I will look at its condition but I think it was in perfect shape. Do you need anything else I have everything including stock maf with sensor. Need to make this stuff gone let me know.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
If this is the 95 . . I need the EGR Tube (Unmollested)
How does $45 sound its in perfect shape and I can get a picture to you by sunday.

Also I have a set of SLP loudmouths and a 2-2.5" into 1-2.5" SLP y pipe. The mufflers retail for 205 but I will let them go for 175 and the y pipe for 75 and will include two flanges that I got with it. As always there will be a shipping charge. Need to get this stuff gone fellas make some offers. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
added more parts guys. MAke offers I need to get ride of this stuff I am broke. BY the way the SLP mufflers are brand new and were never installed as well as the y-pipe. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the mark viii had a smaller diameter converter then the tbird. It was designed to withstand the higher output of the mark viii. I will let it and the flex plate go for $100 plus the probable $50 shipping. Thanks.

Will

·
Registered
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
added mac underdrives. also have romeo valve covers that will be glass beaded and ready for your custum color by the beginning of next week, make offers. thanks.

will

1 - 16 of 16 Posts