TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it may be late July, but it will be here quick. I have four brand new Cooper Weathermaster S/T'2 winter tires, studded, mounted on 15" fan blades. they are 205/70-15. I bought these in Dec. of '10 for the T'bird. At the time I had ordered a new '11 F150 and was waiting for it to be delivered. But I kept waiting, waiting, waiting.... Finally was told it wouldn't be delivered until after the holidays. So, on Dec. 22nd I bought the tires and had them installed. Except for the holidays, I hardly drove the T'bird. I finally took delivery of my truck on Jan. 21rst.. So if I say I have 500 miles on the tires that's a lot. The tires are perfect. All rims are great and true
I paid $520.00 for the tires. They are already mounted ready to go.
Asking $400.00, but not sure about shipping? I live in Kirkwood, Delaware 19708. If you are say with-in an hour or so, I can bring them to you at your house, or maybe meet you? PM me or send me an email [email protected]. if you are interested. I can send pics, just can't post them.

·
Premium Member
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Moderator, please close this thread. These have been sold and will be delivered this weekend. Thank you...:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.