TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A random thought

I think it'd be cool to convert a 4-door F-150 S'crew to a Lightning. Would be great for those of us with kids and dogs. Talk about a money pit though...

Just a random thought.... :cool:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Grasshopper said:
I think it'd be cool to convert a F-150 S'crew to a Lightning. Would be great for those of us with kids and dogs. Talk about a money pit though...

i think the harley davidson down her ein mexico has the ligthing supercharged engine and its a 4 door.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
turbospeed said:
i think the harley davidson down her ein mexico has the ligthing supercharged engine and its a 4 door.

Same here in the states.

-Miller

·
Registered
460 Posts
If you ever see a harley davidson edition then thats what your talking about.

The new ones that are the orange F-250's don't have the blown 5.4 thye have a a 7.4 diesel

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Grasshopper said:
I think it'd be cool to convert a 4-door F-150 S'crew to a Lightning. Would be great for those of us with kids and dogs. Talk about a money pit though...

They could be Supercab and 4WD and I'd be happy. But I agree - a Blown 5.4 in a Super Crew would be sweet.

-Melon

·
Registered
2,717 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm not real keen on the HD's. Yeah, they're snazzy, but, unlike Aaron, I like the Gen2 look better. JMO.

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Main reason I don't care for the Gen2's is the cocky attitude of some of the owners (a decent portion IMO). Also the fact that people (not everyone obviously) used to "worship" them. It's not really that bad anymore, and most of the owners who've had them for a while aren't like that, but it's kinda like the 03' Cobra in that aspect anyways.
Still would rather own the HD, I would just get one that's not blinged out like some of them.

·
Like Titles Matter
2,129 Posts
Palmguy said:

Actually that is an 01, which is NA. The 00 was also but was a flareside supercab. Only 02-03 are blown.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Last years' HD was actually a 6.0L TurboDiesel F250. The 7.3 went away several years ago.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts