TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This Ferrari F250 PF was stolen in Spain in 1993, this person in Ct. purchased for $550,000.00 it probably not knowing the history since the documents were falsified. I wonder if he is out of his money or if you can buy insurance on exotic cars that may cover you in the event that happens?

http://www.nbc30.com/news/17399940/detail.html

·
Registered
900 Posts
Wow, kinda random that they figured it out 8 years after the guy bought the car.

Also anyone else notice that for being a professional news site, their journalistic vocabulary seems just a bit lacking and amature, police said.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Wow, kinda random that they figured it out 8 years after the guy bought the car.

Also anyone else notice that for being a professional news site, their journalistic vocabulary seems just a bit lacking and amature, police said.
What I see a lot is people using filler words like basically or essentially. I stop reading the article as soon as I get to such a word. I also disregard any information one might have if they use one of those words while talking to me. The problem is, I see it quite often, even in professional news media.

There are pet peeves and there are psychotic hatreds, mine is definitely the latter.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts