1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,617 Posts
Warning, pump bolts are pulling out the threads, use extreme caution when torquing them and stay on the low side of specification.
Alan

·
Registered
583 Posts
I'm guessing you're posting these for reference via search, or other alternative. You might want to consider converting these to text for a couple reasons. They're not searchable by item. Images are much less permanent on a forum of this type. If the forum used uploadable images.. this would be great. External links are much less reliable/permanent. It would be a lot more work to convert, but it would gain several advantages.

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm guessing you're posting these for reference via search, or other alternative. You might want to consider converting these to text for a couple reasons. They're not searchable by item. Images are much less permanent on a forum of this type. If the forum used uploadable images.. this would be great. External links are much less reliable/permanent. It would be a lot more work to convert, but it would gain several advantages.
No, actually that came from an Alldata subscription that we have at the shop. I have access to any vehicle, any year, any technical data, TSB's, part numbers, repair time and costs, and much more. I understand your concern with the image links, and I am careful not to move any links because, as you've stated, the info would be lost here. And I actually started typing all that info, but I do what I have time for.

I figured I would just try to post some helpful info that most people do not have easy access to. I'm going to try to (as people require it with problems), post up all relevant Alldata info I can find as required in the future. If you've never heard of Alldata, you can google it or just go to Alldata.com to read about it; it's been the choice of automotive shops (and even dealerships have used them) for years.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts