TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey DFW and East Texas guys...I just wanted to throw this out there and see who wanted BBQ, Fireworks, maybe a little drive...I know this is short notice but maybe we can all meet and hang out, exchange info and check out the birds...also we cann set up something for a later date. If interested let me know and we can get something going.

·
Super Moderator
12,258 Posts
Man, I wish you'd thrown this out a few weeks ago. I had three trips to DFW in the past month for work. But now, I'm done with that work and I doubt I'll get back. Texas rules!! I always enjoy visiting the Lone Star State. I'll be sure to look you guys up if I get back that way.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any DFW or East Texas guys want to meet up for the 4th...or what about the track on the following weekend...The 7th? Anyone at all? Come on guys where have you all gone?

·
Registered
313 Posts
Im about to get station in Shreveport, LA. I actually leave for there tommorow. I would like to meet up with some people but I dont know how easy it will be for me to get over there that soon after me getting in LA.

·
Registered
7,062 Posts
Are those the new numbers?
They look the same.

Come on down. We need to see how it's really done.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It made a little more power and a little more torque...the functions on the Maf are limited though...he was already at 4.4 volts on the maf...we have discussed getting a lightning maf to be able to get more of a tune out of it...which should yield more power. Only problem is that on the last dyno run something messed up...I think it bent a pushrod or broke a lifter...car still runs but it is making a clicking noise...I am going to pull it apart soon and get it fixed. Other than that the car runs like a beast.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts