TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since my 94sc conversion car is going to hell this week and the motor will go into my mustang I have a lot of tbird specific 5.0 parts. All parts have about 3hours of run time on them unless noted. Heres the list:

-powersteering and alternator brackets($50)
-solid rubber motor mounts with 5.0 brackets($100)----------sold
-tbird oil pan($50)
-tbird throttle bracket for 5.0($30)------------------------sold
-TV kickdown cable(specifically for 5.0 birds)($30)-----------------------sold
-mac headers($200)
-95 Mustang GT computer($75)
-stock alternator(115k)($50)
-stock powersteering pump(115K)($40)
-powersteering hoses(both only have 3hrs on them)($30)-----------------------------sold
-ignition module($20)--------------------------sold
-new plug wires
-MSD coil-------------------------sold

I have a motor in my 95GT that will be up for sale sometime in December which has around 116k. I will be putting my 331 from the bird in the stang. There is nothing wrong with the motor in the stang I just am putting a built motor in there. If you need everything I will def. give you a nice discount on all the parts for the conversion. Just send me a PM
Dan

·
Registered
674 Posts
do u by chance have a pic of the brackets? im using van brackets and they suck, actual mn12 brackets may work a lil better for me. i need the a/c to be on the pass side and the alt to be on the drivers side. is that how these are arranged? if so i can buy 'em friday.

Thanks
Brad

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
do u by chance have a pic of the brackets? im using van brackets and they suck, actual mn12 brackets may work a lil better for me. i need the a/c to be on the pass side and the alt to be on the drivers side. is that how these are arranged? if so i can buy 'em friday.

Thanks
Brad

you wont find any brackets like that as no ford latemodel with a v8 used that set up .

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
damn, so just the v6 had 'em that way? that sucks...

your best bet is to get an ac compressor and lines from a 5.0 bird and use the bird brackets.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
to the top

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no I don't sorry

·
Registered
123 Posts
thats a shame, I am torn between longtubes(Madd amrtigan style) or short tubes, I will let you know, I am watching a couple different sets of long tubes on Ebay, but am still considering shortys for the ease of install, but long tubes will make it easier to build my own, I hate decisions, I think long tubes will go best with my 327 stroker plans

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I can do $210 via UPS ground

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
I'll take the ignition module shipped to 49047.

Zero

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
sorry the module was sold but I still have those headers
Dan

·
5oh Transformer
1,085 Posts
Dan do you have an intake tube? How about that little heat sink style thing for the ign module?

Zero

·
Registered
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dan do you have an intake tube? How about that little heat sink style thing for the ign module?

Zero
I have a chrome intake tube
Dan

1 - 19 of 19 Posts