TCCoA Forums banner
161 - 169 of 169 Posts
Discussion starter · #164 ·
Back to this, this part and the slight lift and those parts?
Sure. If you've worked on cars before and done customizations then this isn't much different. I'm hoping you're working on something that isn't completely stock because the juice isn't worth the squeeze if all you're doing is headers.

Sure. If you've worked on cars before and done customizations then this isn't much different. I'm hoping you're working on something that isn't completely stock because the juice isn't worth the squeeze if all you're doing is headers.
Doing a GT40 top end swap with pistons and a bigger cam in the future. Already went to stage 2 Front Steering and Suspension as well as shocks and struts at all four corners. Waiting to do a 3.73 conversion in the rear too. Maybe Nos down the line foe strip days but I don't know.

All of the modding is being done by myself and a buddy who has been a mechanic his whole life. Sure we're in our 20s but he's been wrenching Fords since he could walk

Discussion starter · #166 ·
Doing a GT40 top end swap with pistons and a bigger cam in the future. Already went to stage 2 Front Steering and Suspension as well as shocks and struts at all four corners. Waiting to do a 3.73 conversion in the rear too. Maybe Nos down the line foe strip days but I don't know.

All of the modding is being done by myself and a buddy who has been a mechanic his whole life. Sure we're in our 20s but he's been wrenching Fords since he could walk
Cool. You should be able to work through the kinks you'll run into. That's how I figured it out. It's all in this thread.

What's a stage 2 front steering and suspension?

I have a stainless steel joint like the Flaming River part MaddMartigan referenced. It works great, but I have found that the fasteners tend to loosen (maybe due to header heat?) over time. Be sure to use threadlocker!

161 - 169 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.