TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have a picture of this? My hoses were all cracked. I took off the upper intake manifold on my 92 T-bird sport, there is 2 vacuum ports on the underside and one elbow on the driver's side. I think I hooked it all up wrong because the engine is running but it barely moves in low gear. Horrible acceleration. Basically I am confused about which vacuum hose goes where and any pictures would be great..

·
Super Moderator
7,982 Posts
I don't have a vacuum diagram, but if you can post a pic of what lines you have running where right now, I can tell you what you have wrong.

Mike

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MadMikey, ok tommorow ill take some pics. its going to be difficult because not much room, a lot of it is on the underside of the intake manifold.

tbirdbrian: I dont have a supercharged it is a 302 block 5.0 HO V8

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hmm. It seems everything is routed OK. So after I changed all the PCV and wiring (car was disabled with broken pipes they were all rotted so i chnaged them. It runs with little power.. struggles to get up hills. and what can only be described as running with a bad noise fromthe engine. really loud almost ticktocking.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts