TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
5.4 2002 f-150 lightning supercharger
will it work for our 4.6 engines with pi heads

would the intake manifold holes from the 5.4 supercharger match the intake manifold holes on pi heads

·
Beer and Cheese
7,386 Posts
Right, you can't fit the SC on a 4.6, you'll have to swap the whole motor. Where is that picture of a Lightning motor in a Mark VIII, show em that and he'll change his mind.

edit: Did a search, like a pro, under a minute baby!

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
Oh my!!! Thatll make a tuner guy change his mind b4 wantin 2 rev his 4banger at the nxt red lite..

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
Oh my!!! Thatll make a tuner guy change his mind b4 wantin 2 rev his 4banger at the nxt red lite..
Doubtful. I'll assume it will make them wanna test you more. Because they got that SIQQQ 4 cyl with da B18 swap yo and 8000 shotty of nitro with a big peterbuilt turbo'z and stuff.

Ricers disgust me. Some ricers are tasteful and make crazy power. But 90% of them wouldnt care if you had a damn jet engine on your car. They'll still try and race you. Dumba$$'s with stock cavis and civics with fart cans and autozone intakes.Happens to me constantly. Even after they hear blower whine.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,808 Posts
Man how times have changed , Back in my day if you had a ricer with a pinto bean can on you would have been laughed out of the state . Not to mention the " Park Benches" on the rear decks.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Holy $h*t that looks like it will nose dive pretty hard when they hit the brakes hard, and pop of the engine bay and hit someone in the back of the head like Final Destination. Just kidding looks crazy though.

·
Clueless Poster
2,458 Posts
if you want a m112 go find one of a 03/04 cobra get the heads and do the whole 4v with s/c swap. on a side note though both those lightnings and cobras had forged rods and pistons where as you don't and m112 put out more then 10psi which isn't safe for a non forged block.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts