TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No this isnt a engine swap thread. ;)
Awhile back someone posted a pic of a 5.4 DOHC that was somewhat mounted in a tbird. Anyone have the link to that pic or thread?

·
Registered
9,966 Posts
the one that miller posted? about how its gonna roll some socks down in 06? he said the owner backed out of the project or something like that.

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I do believe that is the picture i'm looking for. Cant wait for 06'

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
but seriously how the hell does that not hit the fender walls when reving the engine and crap?? might as well put solid metal engine bushings in there so it wont

·
SuperNewbie
2,869 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
but seriously how the hell does that not hit the fender walls when reving the engine and crap?? might as well put solid metal engine bushings in there so it wont
Solid mounts would seem to make sense. However seeing as how the original thread is close to 3 years old and there were never any additional updates I doubt that its even running.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Wow that would have been awsome if that project was complete.

·
Premium Member
1,244 Posts
the one that miller posted? about how its gonna roll some socks down in 06? he said the owner backed out of the project or something like that.
That's pretty much how it wound up. Nothing more came out of the project, at least as far as we know.

Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts