TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friend of mine is running a 06 5.4 3v shortblock with adapter plates and a PI intake 75 mm tbody and a aftermarket upper plenium...says his # 285 rwhp 350rwtq ... this is a 97 mustang GT with auto trans and 4:10's. So any opinions?

·
Super Moderator
9,181 Posts
:facepalm:

Here we go, ladies and gents! Buckle your seat belts, it's going to be a rough ride!

·
Premium Member
5,862 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Friend of mine is running a 06 5.4 3v shortblock with adapter plates and a PI intake 75 mm tbody and a aftermarket upper plenium...says his # 285 rwhp 350rwtq ... this is a 97 mustang GT with auto trans and 4:10's. So any opinions?
what kind of tech were you planning on discussing here?

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ive got a hot 4.6 just not sure how true his numbers are. His tq numbers sound great which is to be expected on bigger displacement...the car is not running right now either

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just seeing if this combo is a usuable combo that will Rev like the4.6 or is it like big block low rpm grunt

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
Did he lock the phasers or what?

·
Super Moderator
11,961 Posts
Just seeing if this combo is a usuable combo that will Rev like the4.6 or is it like big block low rpm grunt
Since he is your friend, simply ask him for the dyno sheets and post them up. Then we can tell you.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Right if I can get him to produce dyno sheets and he is using 2v heads...sorry if I wasted anyones time on this ....whole reason behind this is I have access to a 05 5.4 short block...I was wondering how the 5.4 rev's compared to the 4.6 I'm getting my trickflow heads in December and doing a bunch ofwork on the bird....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts