TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned for Life
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well its been awhile since I have posted here I have been tied up with the SC kit for the 03 Marauder, I was at Ennis last weekend at FFW that was great, so here is what I am putting in my 02 GT convertible, Jim O'niel did the whole long block in my opinion he is the best around, We started out with a 98 4V Cobra short block went 20 over used Manly rods CP fully coated pistons, ARP fasteners, Billet oil pump gears windage tray ARP head studs with fully massaged 2V heads with stainless valves and retainers, Extrude honed and port matched Bullit intake, 15 PSI Vortech S. Trim. I am using a Cobra gas tank 4:10 gears Mac ceramic coated LTH with my Bullit proof 4R70W with a 3000 stall converter, I also have huge air to air after cooler, I will post more pictures when I get the motor in.

Dennis A. Reinhart

·
Registered
210 Posts
Kick A$$ Did extrude hone do the work on the Bullit?

·
Registered
159 Posts
Very, Very Nice!!!:rofl: Now thats a motor I would Like in my car!

·
Registered
940 Posts
Now, that's the way to make some serious power, if you change your mind on putting that in the GT and decide you want to give it away, just let me know ;)

·
Boost Happy
1,971 Posts
Pooperscooper said:
Best way to spend 20 thousand. Can't wait to get enough money to let you build one for me. :D
like he said before jim oniel at renegade raceing build his long block , same
guy that did my heads Johnny l's and goldbird 96 etc

Jurgen

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Jurgen said:

like he said before jim oniel at renegade raceing build his long block , same
guy that did my heads Johnny l's and goldbird 96 etc

Jurgen
And ChadG's 444rwhp 4.6L Tbird, with 8psi boost.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Damn Dennis that is sweet!! Cant wait to see the numbers that thing puts up!:bowdown:

Now to go win the lottery! All it takes is a dollar and a dream!

·
Registered
529 Posts
Great to see that Dennis. You'll have no problem braking 500RWHP with that Setup, I'm at 444 w/ 8PSI, no intercooler, a huge exhaust restriction, and the plastic intake manifold. :thumbsup:

Jim really does do amazing work. Can't wait to see the final numbers!

·
Registered
987 Posts
You know dennis, you really should have higher aspirations. Making 500 horsepower cars, has got to get boring at some point doesn't? Why not shoot for something better like... hmmm, i dunno, a 700hp bird... That sounds more interesting doesn't it? I mean seriously your cars are all the same, fast, fast, fast.... Must be boring..... :)

Sam

·
Registered
2,577 Posts
Very, very sweet, Dennis..

You need to add a seven or eight hundred pounds to it, and bring it along to SSHS (LOL)

Can't wait to see the numbers....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts