TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
$599 JVC new for $250...loaded out deck

I could make up my mind so I bought 2 decks...well 1 of them came in early so I installed it. This one came in today but I think I will just stick with the one I paid more for even though the JVC had a higher retail and it is new...

I did take it out to make sure it worked but only long enough to take some pics of it powered on.
The AR7500 was the middle model in the high end line of JVC. Comes with 2 yr warranty and includes everything remote, case, microphone, sd memory card...manual , cage etc....

you can upload pics on this deck with the software included and the controls are simple enough to figure out without the manual...

Its a nice deck and feels heavier than my 880prs....

$250 shipped retail was $599

specs:
http://support.jvc.com/consumer/product.jsp?modelId=MODL027431&pathId=130&page=2&archive=true

my pics:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a223/gentlejax/8454/?start=0

[/IMG]

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will have to get out the manual and see....I packed it all up and put it in my closet....It does come with a mic and I thought it had a little jack thing on the back of the deck like an RCA cord but I didnt get into it that deep...trying to keep it clean and fresh..

I am having a hard time letting this go to be honest...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
last chance...

this is not a cheap JVC...it is their high end line from 2 years ago and made better than what they make now ...read specs...came with 2yr warranty...gold plaed rca...5 volt output...

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I do take paypal.....but you had better hurry....might not sell it or I might sell it on one of the other 4 or 5 forums I hang out on....

gentlejax at bellsouth dot net is my email to reach me faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

·
The Parts Guy
7,344 Posts
Just sent a PM.

Thanks,
Rod

Edit: Disregard the first PM, I sent you another PM.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts