TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Well whoever buys it is buying the replica "star factor" not the actual car.

The movie was cool and that price isn't too bad considering you can own your own little piece of movie history as well as the work that was done was pretty involved. All in all I say it's a cool car, but I still wouldn't own it lol.

Some ROBOCOP fanatic is going to scoop that up though I bet.

·
Registered
3,902 Posts
That is fun, but it would be so easy to make a replica ourselves :) I think the hardest part would be finding a clean 86+ to do it with. Most of these cars I see are trashed. I dont even see many of those anymore!

·
Super Moderator
16,826 Posts
Who says it would have to be a clean 86? It could have rust holes the size of footballs and you could make them vanish with filler and the cheapo flat black paint. The movie cars themselves weren't exactly filled with high quality workmanship.

And that price is a joke. It wouldn't sell for that price if it was actually driven by robocop in the movie.

·
Super Moderator
11,920 Posts
Junk.

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Who says it would have to be a clean 86? It could have rust holes the size of footballs and you could make them vanish with filler and the cheapo flat black paint. The movie cars themselves weren't exactly filled with high quality workmanship.

And that price is a joke. It wouldn't sell for that price if it was actually driven by robocop in the movie.
If robocop drove it the K member would be scraped up a lot. This car looked clean judging by the underhood appearance being generally clean. So its a cosmetically fine looking cheap azz car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts