TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone tell me how to do this swap, ive read an article on how to do it but they went into way to much detail and i didnt really understand how to do it after i read it

and can you list what parts from what years of mustang i need

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
94-04 mustang front hubs, 94-04 mustang front rotors, 99 cobra rear hubs, redrilled tbird rear rotors or drums, and bearings and nuts should be replaced as well

so prety much its just like replacing the stock hubs except with mustang hubs?

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok thanks, its alot easier then what i thought it was going to be lol

if i do this i will miss being able to use my stock fan blades though :(

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts
Is it possible do use lincoln Mark-III hub's for this swap?

·
Premium Member
1,372 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ok im bringing tis thread back because i started pricing some stuff for the hub swap and its seems every site i check online when i look for a 99 cobra rear hub assy. it gives me this and from the pic it looks like its just the bearing, heres an example....

http://www.oreillyauto.com/EW3/ProductDetail.do?id=1969689520&line=BCA&itemNumber=513058&manualReplCategoryIndex=43&vehicle=1999FORDMUSTANGCOBRAV8-281 4.6L DOHC&bid=1200392326540&cycleCount=2465&currentPage=0

so if this is not what i need where did everyone else get their hubs from?

·
Registered
7,758 Posts

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
Check with the ford parts counter here for the hub swap items. I got a GOOD price quote from them when I was doing research on it.

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so does anyone know if i can use tbird front rotors also if i have them redrilled, because i already have a brand new set of front rotors that i never used from my other tbird, and if i just had those redrilled it would save me some money on buying rotors

1 - 20 of 20 Posts