TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member now for over 6 months and have waited for the "Great" benefits of being a member?!?!?!?!? So far, I have been swore at, threatened, and called stupid, but that was all within the first day of being a member. :) Been waiting to get my Packet, but here is what the membership page says about that "Packet Status: Pending"

Attempts on asking about this packet have resulted in the following statements from the packet providers:

1. Waiting on product supply

2. Packets were sent to localized members to be sent out and there isn't a localized member in your area. This resulted in me asking to become that localized member and was told that the localized member plan didnt work out and waiting to get the products back.

3. Memebers that send out the packets just do not have time to do it. (Then why say what we will get for becoming a member? How can I advertise the TCCOA site when the products I had planned to use have yet to arrive? What can I tell the people that ask about joining the site? Just do it??

4. I signed up to become the state of MN regional president and have not heard a response. It was only 2 months ago and I understand that time is needed to answer those forms that were filled out by all the MN people...........

5. Well, just read the responses to this post. ........which means it will probably be ignored. LOL :eek: :uppoint:

As far as what have I done for the group?!?!? Asked questions helped members with theirs and bought and sold the last sets of Bilsteins shocks on the planet directly from Bilstein. This required me to put up over 5k of my own money to get this going, because the group purchase was not allowed. I didn't complain, just did it and helped the members get the products they wanted. This required ordering directly from Germany and getting products shipped from other countries to make this happen.

Maybe after nationals the lovely event that is on again and off again as much as Ross Pero running for president the packet will show up??????? Oh wait, but TCCOA is only a sponsor there not a corrdinator.

Have a good day!!!

·
Registered
671 Posts
I do not mean to bash the site, but I have experienced simular problems. One of the other NY guys applied in the begining of FEB, I believe it was, to be the NY chapter director. After much b!tching and moaning we finally got a forum in the chapters section, however by that point we were already settled in and well taken care of by www.cougarnuts.com. Also we still have yet to recieve a responce or anything of anykind on this matter. In fact, we wouldnt even have the forum if it wasnt for ShadowDragon.

Like I said, I do not wish to be the bad guy here, and I dont know what is going on in the personal lives of the admins. on this board, but why are some things taking a long time and why arent duties delegated? IE: no admin or higher up has even responded to this thread. Do you guys read it?

Just my opinion...

·
Super Moderator
3,569 Posts
I guess the real question I have is why the hostility when anyone asks about the status or benefits of the membership? I used to be a member but went through much the same thing when I questioned the benefits and what not.

I just don't understand.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, the hostility is a big turn off. Ask a questions and get your head bit off. Just wondering, that's why the question is asked.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Ive been a registered member for about a year now and still havent gotten any packet or anything in the mail.
I have tried many times to ask about it and each time I am told that its on its way.

Im not sure if Ill renew my membership at this point.

-Jason

1 - 8 of 8 Posts