TCCoA Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok well apart from this being my 666th post :eek::zwall: i was curious as to who on here is superstitious and believes in things most good Christians dont want to think about..(ex believes in ghosts, magic, etc.. )..after seing splattereds post about the presence in his house ive sen that a few of you DO in fact believe in ghosts.. well post up on your beliefs! lol

on a side note.. im not exactly atheist but i dont understand or believe the "one and only god" thing.. and just because of that and the line stated above i dont want you to think im bashing on Christianity..

·
Registered
956 Posts
I consider myself a Christian, but I am open minded. I use the brain that God provided me and I refuse to be a sheep and follow guidelines of some organized church. There are so many "stuffy" Christians out there that make real Christians look bad. A lot of these hard-core Christians are one step away from being Shiites.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Being a Mechanic Engineer, I fall back on science when I need something explained. This has always worked well. But I would love to be put through some ghost experience. Everybody I know seems to have one or two ghost stories. I've never had one to tell.
I could easily believe there is other life in this galaxy/universe. It would be pretty short minded to think we are the only intelligent (relatively speaking) entities that exist in the vastness of space.

·
Registered
2,638 Posts
Am I superstitious? Heck no... it is bad luck to be superstitious! :)

·
Registered
741 Posts
I consider myself a Christian, but I am open minded. I use the brain that God provided me and I refuse to be a sheep and follow guidelines of some organized church. There are so many "stuffy" Christians out there that make real Christians look bad. A lot of these hard-core Christians are one step away from being Shiites.
I'm with this guy. 4 years of Catholic school didn't really help, either.

·
Registered
792 Posts
well i am a real christian that belives that jesus died on the cross to save me from the sins i have made/will make,and all of yours too,but i am a member of an orginized church group but it has nothing to do with rules,the church it self dosen't have rules,i think if your a true christian that you will follow the rule that God has set forth for you/us to follow,but i am open minded in the regard that there might be ghosts and other life but i just don't know.....but,
stickysilvertbird i know this sound a little used but if you ever want to talk about it just message me,oh that goes for everybody...lol....but everybody sins,and Jesus loves sinners but he hates sin

·
13's or Mildly Broken
2,670 Posts
Try having your street address be 666, the last 3 digits of your SSN be 666, and have red hair :)

-Melon

·
Registered
623 Posts
FordFanatic, you read my mind.

·
Voice/Data Guru
7,781 Posts
well i am a real christian that belives that jesus died on the cross to save me from the sins i have made/will make,and all of yours too,but i am a member of an orginized church group but it has nothing to do with rules,the church it self dosen't have rules,i think if your a true christian that you will follow the rule that God has set forth for you/us to follow,but i am open minded in the regard that there might be ghosts and other life but i just don't know.....but,
stickysilvertbird i know this sound a little used but if you ever want to talk about it just message me,oh that goes for everybody...lol....but everybody sins,and Jesus loves sinners but he hates sin

T-Bird X2 :)

·
Registered
601 Posts
*sigh*

·
Registered
167 Posts
Try having your street address be 666, the last 3 digits of your SSN be 666, and have red hair :)

-Melon
Not superstitious at all, but I'm pretty sure that this one ^ is evil.:saroll:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.