TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok these things are pimp beyond belief, you pay 4 bucks to get a cup, then after that like 80 cents to refil the bad boy, thats about 1.5 liters, thats beastly, well i ge these things all the time since i work outside, but when its in my car OMG its crazy hard to keep it from spilling, any suggestions at all as to how to keep my big like massive gulp 7-11 cup from geting on my purdy carpet!?

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
My grandma used to have a cupholder thant some one made her that worked great. It was just like a square box made of like half inch wood, atached in the center of a larger square base. If you have anyidea what I am describing you could make one that fit and try it out.

-Miller

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thats kinda a good idea, put it in the backseat area right on the hump, im geting ideas now :zdevil:

·
Registered
6,111 Posts
I'd just hire somebody to hold it, that's the only logical option....this is reminding me of a certain Lewis Black bit right now :D

·
Whining Intakes Rock
3,645 Posts
New from 7-11:

The new 7-11 Big Mo'Fo Gulp. 250 gallons of pure sugar enriched artifically colored and flavored water! Satisfy your thirst today!

Get a hitch and one of those fold-up trailers from Harbor Freight! lol

·
Registered
3,178 Posts
I've got the 64oz. insulated mug with the closing lid from Sheetz... Don't leave home on a long trip without it! :D

·
Pimp in denial
998 Posts
big gulps, huh? well, see ya later.

·
Full Metal
4,744 Posts
ever try one of those wally world cupholders? trim the storage part down and then stick that end in between the rear seat and the hump, voila, instant two drink cupholders, and it dosen't look too bad, i was lucky enough to find one that matched my center console,

only bad thing is it is only two, but for larger drinks see if it will fit inside your center console, i sometimes have to do that when i am juggling multiple drinks for co-workers lol, when it's my turn to get them, man these older mn12's are a joke when it comes to amenities like cuphlders, and stuff.....later'z....:D

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
my only bad thing that goes into my body really, that and having to eat out so much

1 - 16 of 16 Posts