TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was kind of upset that I missed when it just rolled onto the 70k mark but I got it at 70,001 I so badly wanted to drive in reverse for a mile but I wasn't sure it would work in this car, but it works in my explorer lol. Well I will post a pic up tomorrow when I find the wire for my phone lol.

·
Registered
26 Posts
My 93 cougar just recently hit 111,000 but I was currently lost out in the middle of nowhere at the time so I completely missed it. I also missed 111,111 too.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I am at 137,xxx on the body but thats about it.Speedo stopped working about 5k ago.(Estimated)

·
Registered
958 Posts
the 93 bird is at 130,xxx the motor (from a 93 cougar) has around 90,xxx on it. the top half of the motor on the other hand has about 11,xxx on it. too many numbers to keep track of!!! lol

·
Registered
262 Posts
It's still in diapers! :D

Take care of it and don't let it overheat, and it'll go over 200k... my wife's '91 Cougar did before she ran it hot and blew a head gasket. My '93 almost refuses to die.

Best of Luck!
That is all...

·
The Parts Guy
7,357 Posts
Rod, is that a taurus gauge set or what is it? Looks real cool.
Yep, that's a SHO speedometer and tachometer in a 97 MN12 cluster with a set of Scott's gauge faces.

-Rod

1 - 15 of 15 Posts