TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I did a search on this and i already knew about sleepyvalley.com. I heard something about an FMS kit and an Erebuni kit but i can't find any info or pics. Does anyone know if these kits were made? Does anyone have any pics of the sleepy valley kit, the erebuni kit, or the FMS kit on their car? Any info would be great, thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Nobody? I want to see what one of these kits look like with some 17" wheels. Maybe someone can photoshop the sleepy valley kit red with some chrome cobras?? Any help would be greatly aprreciated.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Those are the sleepy valley side skirts. Thanks alot though. I have been hearing alot about FMS stuff. Do they have a site? Is it Ford Motorsport?

·
Super Moderator
3,614 Posts
The FMS stuff is now FRPP (Ford Racing Performance Products) and I would not expect that they would still sell the kit. You might find it on Ebay though. Give it a shot.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
maybe there is a way i could contact them and see if they still have the mold. I really want to find out what it looks like, if i had something to go by i could probably have one custom made or something. has anyone ever seen the kit? Thanks for the info MaddMartigan.

·
Registered
7,557 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I believe that it is it. The only thing im really interested in are the side skirts, and rear bumper. I doubt i'm gonna find the peices i want though, i guess i'll just search around, thanks guys.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Weasle's kit is the GST/Sleepy Valley kit. Nice kit, beautiful car.

The white Cat in the background of one of Weasle's pics is Eric's 86 Convertible Cat. You can reach him on www.coolcats.net (he's the owner) or www.cougarnuts.com as EricCoolCats. He's the guy who puts together the Cat Jam Cougar Rally at the end of every July.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts