TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got in from Cali. a one owner 5 speed , loaded with moonroof , Black with cloth interior that is to in mint shape . 88k miles . super nice super clean , only bad thing I see is the thin paint , so with new paint this will be show ready . Nice sound system, no rash on wheels , new tires . $4 ,ooo is a very fair deal with such a nice car that drives and is super rust free . cost me a grand just to have the car shipped here to Indiana . need photos , just ask . [email protected]

·
Registered
119 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I sent photos to you ,,,,,,,,, Let me know what you think . Very clean with alot of work done , all new tune up , new injectors , wires , Rad. water pump , valve cover gasket , heater core is done , great car to have in such shape . I just have tooooo many Birds and 2 of them must be sold . Thanks, DW

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SOLD,,,,SOLD,,, SOLD . Thanks to all that looked into this great car , she is sold , going to N.C. state . Enjoy it as I did . Coming up soon is the sale of the Watkins Glen speedway Pace car , a 87 Turbo Coupe . Not cheap , sorry . Thanks again , DW 90SC340HP5speed

·
Registered
119 Posts
What an awesome car!!!!!!!!

:ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot: :ztoohot:

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im glad you love the car , it is a great car and Im sure you will take care of it , with new paint it will be show ready , keep in touch and let me know how things are going . need any help just e- mail me at [email protected] . Thanks again , DW

·
Registered
119 Posts
I did forget to ask...

what was the code you used for the keyless entry?

btw: I registered the car and got insurance on it today, so I'll be sending you the plate later today :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may want to just e mail me for that one , I have it . or you can just disconnect the battery for a while and it will reset to the code that is in the book . Thats the real code , I just changed it due to so many cars and codes , cant remember them all . Also I have a copy of the window sticker for ya too . Neat to have that also . DW....... Super coupe for sale ?? , Just witch one ??

·
Banned
538 Posts
How do you change to door code? I am very interested in doing that.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Disconnect the battery and the code will reset to the original OEM code. If you don't have the user manual with the card for the code, call up Ford with the VIN, and they'll give the OEM code to you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh, yeah... if you know the code, enter it, press one|two, enter in the code of your choice, and it should reset. I was a bit sleepy when I read your post, and thought you wanted to reset it to the original factory code for some reason.

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey good job , now where or who did you get that from . Hope all is well with my old car , Im sure it is . talk to ya later , DW ........

·
Banned
538 Posts
Thanks for the Assist. That helped a lot. Cant wait to see the New/old bird.

Mike

·
Registered
119 Posts
Oh yeah, let me thank my man Dan for hooking me up with a wonderful TurboCoupe! I got the tube the other day, and she's still running like a dream. Thanks again! Glad to help, Mike. :D

·
Registered
275 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Got the Pace car back today , looks good , but now have to put it all back togeather, that will take awhile , my guess ,,,,,,, next year . by then you will have your TC painted . Pace car will be up for sale next year and another SC will have to go to make room for the new AMG Benz. have to pick it up in DC , O - boy that will be fun. hope all is well with the car , DW ,,,,,,,,, SC for sale but witch one ????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts