Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS - 89-92 SC Wheels

Talk about resurrection! Still have these, been stored away the whole time in my garage. All 4 - Very good condition, dirty at the moment, but will clean up nicely. No tires. No shipping. ***Willing to deliver or meet up if it makes sense.***

$80.00 / OBO - Need to sell asap. Relocating out of state.

Sacramento, CA and surrounding areas only please. Thanks!

http://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i240/ozzfest77/SC WHEELS/

·
Registered
527 Posts
i would so get these if i didnt have 99 problems with the car. Maybe after we get our tax refund lol. Least your looking to trade, i got this damn 89-93 sc bumper and skirts sitting in my shed. Either than that all i have misc parts.

·
Premium Member
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i would so get these if i didnt have 99 problems with the car. Maybe after we get our tax refund lol. Least your looking to trade, i got this damn 89-93 sc bumper and skirts sitting in my shed. Either than that all i have misc parts.
Truth be told, as you can see, I haven't posted in a few years. I left the MN12 world long time ago. Been devoted to restoring my '70 F100. Let me know either way, still up for grabs.

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
Thanks again for the great deal on those wheels. I finally had them put on last Wednesday with new BFG Sport Comp 2 tires in 255/50ZR16.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.