TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to knock a few birds out with one stone (pun intended) lol

1- In dying need of a 89-93 front bumper cover (non SC) I live in Texas, I really don't want to spend more than 300$ no junk yards have one in Houston anyone know of a good place to get them for cheap?

2- My Bird (Stella) is looking for a few upgrades for headlights. I'm really wanting projector headlights with halos, can someone point me in a direction

I maybe running over the other listing my first day on here so I apologize lol

If anyone has any modifications they have done to their Birds post them for me to see, I need ideas. I'll be at a few car shows here soon. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Hey welcome. :)

Hopefully people on here can help with what you're looking for.

·
Super Moderator
5,121 Posts
Stella-Bird - how far is "too far"?

U Auto Pull It ( www.uautopullitautoparts.com ) has a few in their chain - Shreveport has one, Bossier City has one, and (too far, I'm sure!) Monroe has one as I peek.

Aero Salvage may have one, but it takes a physical examination.

There's Loco Gringos in Tyler, and JoeBoy's in Longview - both tend to have Gen1 MN12s in and out of stock, but don't have on-line access.

That's in my neck of the woods, anyway.

RwP

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Stella-Bird - how far is "too far"?

U Auto Pull It ( www.uautopullitautoparts.com ) has a few in their chain - Shreveport has one, Bossier City has one, and (too far, I'm sure!) Monroe has one as I peek.

Aero Salvage may have one, but it takes a physical examination.

There's Loco Gringos in Tyler, and JoeBoy's in Longview - both tend to have Gen1 MN12s in and out of stock, but don't have on-line access.

That's in my neck of the woods, anyway.

RwP
Hey thanks very much for the help! I will look into all of those! I appreciate it! :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts