TCCoA Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Are you serious… They already sold out? That’s nuts! Lol and to answer your question I run led switchbacks from Morimoto. They are a nice 5500k white, but flash amber. Really nice bulbs but need to add resistors to prevent hyper flash.
Ok, well they seem to be at Unique Style Racing -

In California, no less. Much cheaper, but the shipping ($21.00) made it basically identical in cost to the eBay option. I even found a coupon code for 20% off (MRKT20) that worked. Only 10 or so left.

Reactions: Paulyrats

·
Registered
198 Posts
Forget it, just got my money refunded because they had less stock then they advertised, now the same page shows out of stock. Are these things made out of plutonium or something?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Well, let's see if this one works, Andy's Auto Sport -

I ordered and got a PayPal confirmation. But that happened last time, too, with Unique Style Racing. Should be cheaper at least, free shipping in the U.S.

·
Registered
1991 Mercury Cougar LS 5.0 in restoration
1,512 Posts
Andy's always shows EVERYTHING in stock. Hope they have them for you but don't hold your breathe

·
Registered
198 Posts
They’re just chromed enough to block the amber from reflecting in the housing and still allow an acceptable amount of light to emit through when illuminated.
I bought a couple pairs, they were local! Very cool looking, almost like old-timey Christmas tree light bulbs. Hopefully the damn corner lights show up.

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Andy's always shows EVERYTHING in stock. Hope they have them for you but don't hold your breathe
Well, I was getting worried, no email shipping updates, I was about to check into cancelling the order and going with the eBay seller who is back in stock but I just got a delivery with a pair of clear corner lights. One more thing checked off the list.

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #51 ·

·
Registered
5,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #52 ·
Well, I was getting worried, no email shipping updates, I was about to check into cancelling the order and going with the eBay seller who is back in stock but I just got a delivery with a pair of clear corner lights. One more thing checked off the list.
I tried Andy's without any success. They are only a third party drop shipper from what I gathered.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I tried Andy's without any success. They are only a third party drop shipper from what I gathered.
Ya, well, I was getting worried about not hearing from them so I used their website "contact us" email thing to inquire about them, including my order number. The same day the corner lights arrived I got 2 emails from them, one was a copy of my online order, which told me nothing about shipping status, the other was an email telling me that the corner lights were out of stock, they'll be getting a limited quantity of them in 4-6 weeks and tracking does not become available until after the item ships. Hey, you already shipped them to me, genius! So I can understand their overall uselessness but at least I got actually got what I paid for.

Reactions: Zep5.0
41 - 53 of 53 Posts