TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok been a rough couple weeks, found a body, not going that way . tired of losing invesments, so i am going to build a 69 cougar so my car is up for grabs, the engine,trans, control harness are not for sale. everything else is,
disk brake rear end
3.55 8.8 w/trac lock sold!
93+ spindles with all new control arms
pbrs- SOLD!
new hubs.
custom bent front to back with high flow cats ,

decent cougar headliner,
decent carpet.
sc gfx
sc rear cover
sc front cover(scaby)
v8 1/2 shafts.
nice condition 94+ taillamps and reflector panel
89-90 cougar bumpers the rear is the same for all 89-93 tbird/cougar
91-95 cougar header panel, with decent headlamps
fenders, doors(4 OF THEM)
hoods, 2 of them, stock 89-90 cougar, 1 custom cervini syle for 91-95
2 nice grille, 91-95
snow tires on fan blade t bird wheels
good glass
good cowl panels-SOLD!
radiator
ac lines for a 5.0
interior,
2 decent dashes, one cougar one tbird. 89-93, grey in color , one digital , one analog,
scots gauges for a cougar with a 6 gauge
93 xr7 wood trim and decent door panels and sepaker covers .
mechanical seats belts for a 94+
interior 1/4 trim for a 94+decent decklid with a ford accesorie spolier
and lots lots more, please ask as i want to liquidate this fast so i can get on with stuff, thanks, justin

parts i forgot, brand new set of mac shortie headers 225.00
sc park brake and dead pedal .
sc console top for auto modified for a cupholder
vmm
digi dash
eatc parts for 89-93
2 early style heater controls with knobs and cables
lh rocker panel new from ford , 200.00 + shipping, Includes inner panel
body harness outa a 1993 cougar for keyless entry

·
Registered
294 Posts
prices for:
3.55 w/TL
PBRs calipers (pads too?)
SC GFX (sides only)

(seperate prices plz, I doubt I can afford it all)
shipped to 01821

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
the 355 is spoken for,
the gfx is 170.00 w/shipping they are currently moon light blue metallic
ill take 120 w/shipping for the calipers,they have ceramic pads that were new as well 2 years ago they were reman 2 years when the engine launched.
fenders, i have sale pending on the lh . the right is avaialable and is actaully a new repalcement ford part and ill take 50 for it + shipping, however it will be difficult to ship with out it getting destroyed

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
I'll take a cowl panel shipped to 07724. Let me know how much. Also I need 5.0 fuel lines.

Also how much are you asking for the exhaust, cervini hood, 91 header panel with lights and grille? I'm debating whether to convert my front end on my 89 to a 91 style, and whether I want to make the drive out there to pick them up. Thanks.

Mike

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
if you make the drive out here i would do the header , grille, lights, exhaust and hood for 400. fuel lines i am not sure i am sellingyet . cowl? which side, id do both for 40 shipped

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
I'll take both sides of the cowl, just let me know an email address to send the paypal to. Do you have some more details on the exhaust? Mandrel bent or not? What size pipe, etc?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
its one peice front to back, 2.50 out of the cats and goes thru a n x pipe then goes to 2.25 to make the bends around the gas tank , it is not mandrel bent

·
Registered
294 Posts
ok, I'll probably take the PBRs. just a few more questions. are they already modified for t-birds? do they include everything to bolt right on. if not what do I need to get?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes they are modfied for them, i wont sell you the brake hoses, due to the fronts being my orginal 1989 hoses

·
Registered
294 Posts
ok, would stock 94 hoses bolt up? or do the need to be modified? are the newer banjo bolts included?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
banjo bolts would be included you have to modify one fo the hose blocks to make it work, mark, how much of it do you want?

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Email address to paypal you for the cowl?

·
Registered
294 Posts
banjo bolts would be included you have to modify one fo the hose blocks to make it work, mark, how much of it do you want?
if this is the modification you mean:

I just did this swap last weekend. I bought the 99+ calipers, brackets, pads and hose(discard the hoses they wont work) for $149 form fiveo motorsport. You must use the Mustang banjo bolts with the T-bird brake hose. It's impossible to modify the bolt. The T-bird banjo bolt has a different thread that wont work on the Mustang calipers. Now the only mod you have to do is to grind a little material off the passenger side caliper to clear the T-bird hose mounting block or grind a little material off the hose mounting block. I chose to grind the mounting block because it would have been difficult to grind the caliper with my bench grinder. No mod is required on the driver side, the hose bolts up perfectly! I have to say that this is an impressive upgrade. The increase in brakeing power was dramatic!! I highly recommend it. Those of you with sport T-birds are going to have to use the 10.8 rotor because I just dont see an extra .7in clearance necessary to fit an 11.5 rotor.
(from this thread)

I'll take em. do you take paypal?

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Super Moderator
7,666 Posts
Paypal sent for the cowl panels.

·
Registered