TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have the following Thunderbird items from previous projects and no longer need them. I am moving soon and can't take them with me. I'm hoping someone can use them so I don't have to scrap them. I will get some pictures posted soon. I am located in Muskegon, MI.

**SOLD Free - 89-93 Headlights and header panel

**SOLD Free - 89-93 SC rear bumper cover - there are two holes in the bumper from getting rearended by a truck with tow hooks. Its in good condition otherwise...maybe it can be repaired by someone with bodywork experience.

**SOLD Make offer - 89-93 SC rear bumper cover. Needs paint but otherwise good condition. The lower tabs are broke as usual with these bumpers.

Make offer - 89-93 tbird hood (ftom 89 SC) some rust on the underside front behind the emblem, paint good but has some scratches.

Make offer - 89 SC silver wheels qty 3. Tires are junk but wheels are good

**SOLD Make offer - 4 rear axle boots brand new in the boxes

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I'd be interested in the hood emblem

·
Formula 1 Freak
136 Posts
I'm looking for the little white round headlight bulb retainer rings for high & low beam. I would gladly pay you for them if they are on one of the housings. I replied on the other SC board as well

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rear bumper covers are both gone. Sorry again for not keeping things updated, I've been in the middle of moving and havn't had much time or internet access.

I will have some more items (mostly interior) soon once I finish going through boxes and get things moved.

Thanks everyone!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts