TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
couple weeks ago while driving homei guess the "control arm" ( i dunno whats its called, but i call it that) ripped out of the frame mount which pushed thefront tire back at me and exploded the tire. i wasnt gonna fix it but 1 or 2 months my summer job will be over and i will be in need to find another one and need this car for transportation. so i need it to be fixed....my dad found a couple places online. but does anyone know of great places for these parts and PICS? and DONT direct me to a cadillac forum cause i already did that and they dont know there *** from a horses ***. and places to look where i can actually find what i broke? the thing i broke is a metal rod that conects to the lower suspension arm thingy. its a rod with 2 rubber "stoppers" at each end. id show u a pic if i could, all help is apprec. thanks

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://wholesaleparts4u.com/

lower control arm is what its called..

cant get the dam pic on ther site to work so i cant show.. 112$ for each...

the bright side to fixing this pos is then i can waste the rest of my money on a new computer :) this 1.33 is getting old! come on 2.8!!

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the one i need is the whole bottom lower and the rod that goes into the frame. lemme see if i can upload the pic.. ill bb

eh forgot my password and ****,, if any one is bored they can look

90 caddy seville
front suspension
lower control arm
view picture by the price

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
not correct, what i need it a totally diff thing.. urs looks to be some parts i dont need.. ill try to get a pic up if my compter at home works.. icant hog the work computer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts