TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
PostWhore, The AFDB is on a lil tight.
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what the title says a rust free 90 SC rear sway bar with brackets and complete endlinks which are a little bit thicker than LX style as is the bar. THe mid section bushings are toasted but the endlinks are still good. $40 shipped to anywhere in the 48 minus new england add $5.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Have you though about the cost of shipping such a long item? its kindof pricey, almost half of what your selling it for...
maybe you factored that in, im just giving you a heads up 8)

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Have you though about the cost of shipping such a long item? its kindof pricey, almost half of what your selling it for...
maybe you factored that in, im just giving you a heads up 8)
Very good observation yes it factored that. I need it gone this is a good upgrade for almsot any stock nonsc mn12 or fn10 that is bone stock. Some people HATE harsh rides but still want better handling this is for them. Its cheap too. Its ready in a box to ship right now. The end links are in there rodeo joe. As are the brackets.

·
Registered
209 Posts
if it fits mark viii's its a very good buy at 40...i got my 94 sc solid swaybar on here for 50 1.5 years ago..So any of you mark owners with the stock hollow sb buy this...If your a northerner it will eventually rust and crack..

Tip on shipping: i recieved mine wraped in bubble wrap With lots of clear packing tape wraped around it..

·
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to add this is rust free so you can easily rust proof it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts