TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't been on in almost several years. I sadly let black betty slip away during the darkest days of my life after losing my ole lady in '12. I'm trying to get back to what was now, those things that were more than a feelin. So all that aside, I'm on the determind hunt now for a 91-93 5.0 originally, Sport preferably. Black on black with door keypad would be the absolute icing on the cake. I know this is a tall order, considering the only one I ever saw like it was Rayo's car. If you have, or come across anything as such, PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Thanks!!!:smile2:

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
I was at the exhaust shop this weekend with my bird and a guy offered me a 1993 5.0 bird which he insisted is a 1994 :). Anyhow, I got his number. I'm not interested in the car because it doesn't fit my needs. From the one picture he showed me it is red with a sunroof. PM me if you want to contact him. It's in Grand Bay, AL if I recall.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I haven't been on in almost several years. I sadly let black betty slip away during the darkest days of my life after losing my ole lady in '12. I'm trying to get back to what was now, those things that were more than a feelin. So all that aside, I'm on the determind hunt now for a 91-93 5.0 originally, Sport preferably. Black on black with door keypad would be the absolute icing on the cake. I know this is a tall order, considering the only one I ever saw like it was Rayo's car. If you have, or come across anything as such, PLEASE PLEASE let me know! Thanks!!!:smile2:
If you are still looking I know of a 1991 Sport. Send me a pm if you are still looking.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I must not have been getting the email notifications for posts and at one point had to mark NOT spam. I wish I had seen these ?

I am still on the prowl. I thought it was a lost cause but lately some things have really rekindled the sentimental aspect and tears are a plenty.

Yes I'm still looking. For anyone that sees this and knows of one.

My kids and and the late fiancé and I called her ? Black Betty. I miss her, and the car.

·
Registered
3,768 Posts
There is a teal 1993 5.0 on FB Marketplace here in Mobile.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I found one on ebay in the past couple of weeks but couldn't get a reply from the seller at all :(:|

It was a 92 Sport

1 - 9 of 9 Posts