TCCoA Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Illinois Chapter Director
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm posting these here before they go in any classified section. I have a complete set of leather seats from my 1991 SC. They are in great shape for the age with no tears. A light wear mark on the drivers outside bolster. The tops of the rear fold down are not popped like most sets. The back seat is in excellent condition. Right now I'm not sure if I'll keep the rear seat or sell it off too.

I'm going to put Kirkey seats in this car down the road and I have no use for the front seats.

I'm very willing to take offers for just the front two seats. If you're interested in them in any way, let me know. I'm guessing they'd be out of the car the end of February or early March. I have some suspension work to get done and they'll be available after that is completed.

E-mail me for pictures. [email protected]

·
Premium Member
9,165 Posts
Why are the ones in "good shape" always black? I'd love to get a set of good gray ones.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Traveler said:
Why are the ones in "good shape" always black? I'd love to get a set of good gray ones.
Check out SCCOA, I got a set of grey leather from an 89 in great condition (the stitching was popping on the top of the rear seat though..just need to soften it and sew it back up) for $200. Barely a wear mark on the drivers bolster.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts