TCCoA Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dropped the pan on my 92 Sport,and there was this yellowish white
plastic part laying in the pan. It sort of looks like a thimble with
a spike on one end and an 'O'ring at the base. For the life of me I
can't find where it goes. The Haynes manual doesn't mention it and there are no pictures that show anything like it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.


1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.